I’m so glad you’re here.
My name is Kim Harms, and I was diagnosed with breast cancer one month to the day after my 40th birthday. I underwent a bilateral mastectomy and a five month reconstruction process during which I was forced to make crazy decisions about my body that should be reserved for Twilight Zone episodes. (Maybe you can relate.)
Whether you are a previvor, a survivor or currently in the midst of treatment, my desire is to encourage you through the challenges of losing your breasts in one or more of the following ways:
- FREE MASTECTOMY PILLOWS and SEATBELT COVERS (The seatbelt covers protect your port when you are undergoing chemo). You will find a request form on my Free Mastectomy Pillows tab.
- MY BLOG. Filtered through the lens of my faith, you will find encouragement, humor, advice and some personal stories as I live my Life Reconstructed with my handsome hubby and three awesome man-children. Check out my Blog tab.
- MY BOOK. Okay, so I don’t officially have a published book yet, but I am represented by Literary Agent Karen Neumair of Credo Communications. She’s currently seeking a publisher for my first book tentatively titled Life Reconstructed. By subscribing to my newsletter, you will receive a behind the scenes look at writing a book, freebies, and other fun stuff. Scroll down on this page to find the newsletter sign-up link.
- RECONSTRUCTION RESOURCES.
- GUEST BLOG POSTS from women like you who have walked through breast cancer or know someone who has.